Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Miracle in Me


I have learned that faith has to develop. This is actually unfortunate for me, lol since  I would LOVE to just wake up in the morning and be full of faith. I can be a bit impatient with myself sometimes. The Lord is actually developing that in me now. lol But anyways, it doesn’t always happen that way for me. I don’t always wake up with SUPER FAITH! Are you surprised?? lol yea I know; I seem to be full of faith throughout my facebook posts but to be completely honest, I have to bring that out in the morning before I start my day. And therefore, I SPEND A LOT OF TIME WITH FAITH!!!
Usually I do this by surrounding myself with the Word of God via music, christian tv, prayer, the preaching/ teaching of the Word at church, or a simple phone call to a “God speaking” confidant.<—-{{ LOL, Thats what I will call them for the sake of this blog post. Normally I just call them friends. LOL!}}
Basically, the “God Speaking” confidant is a friend who is talking about godly things and pursuing the faith and righteous of the Kingdom that I seek. This strategy has helped me the most. We hold each other accountable. We encourage each other, and we are very transparent with our struggles…supporting each other when we fall. And yes, it gets ugly sometimes. lol The next strategies that are most helpful for me are the preaching/ teaching of the Word and music. The promises of God over my life motivate me to great extremes. My future with Him, His plans for me {{Which are GREAT}}, they motivate me….a whole lot. lol
I PURPOSELY and INTENTIONALLY use these strategies to develop SUPER FAITH and carry me throughout the day. One day at a time, I strive to be all that He says I am. Over the years my faith has grown so much in many areas of my life. Hard work, dedication, and focus reallllllyyyyy pays off! Go hard or go home! Its called the #GodGrind or the #FaithGrind, whichever you prefer. lol I go hard!!! I really do. Its seriously my priority in life. Getting closer to the Father and growing my faith. Why?
………..Because I know that HE HAS ALREADY given me everything I need. I just have to get it, by faith. Take hold of it. Possess it. Receive it. Call it what you wanna, I just say that I gotta get it! LOL! I gotta have it, I gotta walk in it, and people around me have to see it! Then Jesus and His Kingdom can get the glory! Whheeeww! That gets me excited! \O/ As I seek Him diligently, these things will  manifest in my life.
So far, thankfully, I have received my healing, wholeness, humility, patience, confidence, beauty, power, favor, grace, anointing, prosperity, wealth, forgiveness, salvation, joy, peace, etc…all because I have been developing my faith in Him. These are only SOME of the things that I believe with my WHOLE HEART that I have. Don’t have time to get into EVERYTHING God has manifested in me. I have been delivered from a LOT of things:-/ lol! I’ll just talk about allathat later on when I decide to do more of a testimony type of post. 
So here is the point: There’s a miracle in me…and its in you too!!! Do your part and God will meet you all the way! If you want to grow and develop quicker than ever before, you have to be COMMITTED to the process. You have to be humble, and teachable. Stay steadfast. Practice it. You will eventually produce it, and THEN you can enjoy the fruit of your results. XOXO
Jaz
image

No comments:

Post a Comment