Sunday, January 20, 2013

It's Not You, It's Me :-/


As I sit here this Resurrection Sunday Eve, with deep conditioner in my hair, I’ve come to grips with the fact that I have to walk away from this relationship I’m in with Terressenntials Mud Wash Shampoo:-‘( As much as I enjoyed our time together, it has come to a fast close!!
Why?……. Well…………..
As I prepared my hair to wash tonight, I noticed this white clumpy/ flaky stuff all over my scalp. Very thick!! I know, that’s so gross right??! Yea!!! O_O #yuck….I haven’t had dandruff issues in years and I’m not about to start now. Smh
I’ve come to the conclusion that either I’m not very good at rinsing this stuff outta my head when I use it, or I just have a hard time applying it all over my scalp so that no space is left unclean. With that being said, this relationship HAS TO END NOW! I’m fed up, and I can’t deal with it anymore:-/ I thought It would get better, but nothing has changed:-(
Immediately, I reached for some normal shampoo (NeXXus) and began cleaning my scalp. I needed the sulfate to go to work and strip my scalp clean, so this REALLY came in handy. I’m just glad I know what to do to mend my poor dirty little scalp. LOL!! Wheeeeeew I’m happy its over!;-) Moving forward…….walks off
Now I gotta find someone to give this extra mud wash to. Lol!
Happy Resurrection Sunday peeps!! Jesus is the reason for the season. Celebrate your freedom in Christ today! It’s yours so walk in it. No holding back, just be who He’s called you to be. Go hard or go home. Lol… And for all of you that are rededicating your life to Him during service, God bless you and congratulations!!! The Kingdom rejoices over you and I do too;-) Muah!! XOXO. #HeLives
Jaz

No comments:

Post a Comment