Sunday, January 20, 2013

Reaching for Success

image


When I was in high school I wanted to be a fashion designer. 
I loved to draw. I loved to shop. What better career was there?  Oh and don’t get me started on the inspiration I drew from watching Project Runway! Eventually I realized being a fashion designer wasn’t all glitz and glamour and“make it work!” My passions changed and I changed.
Somewhere along the line I realized I felt the best, the most successful, when I helped others help themselves. That became my passion, and subsequently I realized it was all part of my purpose. 
The word purpose has enough weight to instill anxiety into some and to send others flying. Some of us have to search our inner selves to figure it out, while others just know. Either way, once we find it and live in it, life and all of it’s triumphs and trials make that much more sense. So, what inspires you? What’s your passion? 
Riss

No comments:

Post a Comment