Sunday, January 20, 2013

STUCK WITH JESUS?


Its 10:17p and I’m home ready to release some stuff off of my chest. lol
Gotta get this one out. You ready? Ok, lets talk…….
This week I’ve found myself dealing with a lot of discouragement. Discouraged because, well… I’m getting tired of believing in things that I don’t see happening. Which by the way, is the definition of FAITH:
Hebrews 11:1 (KJV)- Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Hebrews 11:1 (NIV)- Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
That’s right. I’m fighting for the faith. You know, the faith that moves mountains! Tha faith that conquers all things and makes all things possible! Mmhhmm, THAT faith. Faith that is monumental and life changing! Faith that endures, faith that is strong, and faith that produces! Please read all of Hebrews 11 when you get a chance. Its a wonderful faith chapter. It makes me look like an amateur compared to the great faith walkers (Like Abraham and Sarah, Noah, Rahab) that are mentioned in this chapter.
Generally speaking, its takes much faith:
1) To believe that there is more to life than where you are….
2) To believe that you have more in life than what you have…..
3) To believe that everywhere you are is somehow a part of this HUGE plan and God is the  master blueprint maker with this awesome design that you would’ve never thought of….LOL!!!
This, my friends, is the hardest fight that I have ever had the pleasure of partaking in…. In  my life:-/ I’m utterly convinced that there is no other fight that I will ever fight as hard and as long as this one. With that being said, I have come to another conclusion that is so profound to me that I think it is setting me free of the discouragement I’ve been feeling. LOL! Ok you ready? Here it goes….
I’ve come to the point of no return. I believe God’s Word so much that I can’t even turn back!! To walk away from everything that I’ve been believing and “throw in the towel” is literally not an option for me. Where else would I go? What else would I do?
Therefore, I have NO OTHER choice but to hope, trust, believe and put confidence God……………… I feel so, stuck!!!!! o.O <—-You may be wondering: Is that supposed to be how someone feels with God? ….Stuck?! <—-GOOD QUESTION!! 
Feeling like you’re “stuck” with someone that is inadequate, insensitive, immature, insecure, inexperienced, and unruly is like living in the hog pit. LOL!! But feeling stuck with Jesus is exactly what I need to take me to the next level in my life!! All I can do is keep reaching out for Him and He will transform me. He will transform my life. This is EXACTLY what I need to do in order to live the abundant life that He died for me to live. The life I’ve been believing Him for……. So here I am, stuck with Jesus…and it turns out, I’m right where I need to be after all;-) 
So I keep fighting. 
Jaz

No comments:

Post a Comment