Sunday, January 20, 2013

DESIGNER'S ORIGINAL!!


I haven’t blogged anything in a while and thought it was time to drop a line or two…:-) Last night, I was reading my bible and listening to previously recorded messages, when I was reminded that imitating others is absolutely pointless. This is so important for me to remember as I build my legacy and make my contribution to the world!
I was listening to Dr. Miles Munroe and he was teaching about using our gifts that God has given us and depositing what He gave us in order to SERVE the world. I was inspired by this message and when he mentioned the ridiculous act of imitating others, it ignited a fire in me. Why do that?
I’m just so grateful that God has shown me who I am and how marvelous He’s made me. I really have no need to do what anyone ,else does. I’m a designers original;-)
God has dealt with me in the past about comparing myself to others and wanting to be like others, and now I’m finally happy to say that I’m free!! I’m free from thinking that I have to do things the way others do them in order to be validated… Or to be accepted. That’s a lie, its simply NOT true. God has already validated me.
So as I continue to walk thru life I’m determined to be me…and do it well! Either take me or leave me, but I’m gonna always do me!!;-)
Jaz

No comments:

Post a Comment