Sunday, January 20, 2013

5-4-3-2-1- We Have Resolution Lift-Off!


Image courtesy of fitfabcities.com; check 'em out!
So I have a confession: around October of last month I COMPLETELY fell off the workout wagon. Like, over the edge, 100 feet behind the wagon, laid out on the ground, chillin’.
One of my New Year’s goals is to workout at least 4 times a week no matter what for the next 21 days. I read somewhere that most weight loss and fitness resolutions fall flat after the first 3 weeks of the year, so I’m going to set all of my goals in 3 week intervals in order to keep them fresh and to keep me motivated towards my resolutions. Maybe I’ll write more on that soon.
While searching for a quick, at-home, easy-to-follow workout to help me meet my first goal, I came across this kick-butt routine. I just finished and I totally feel the BURRRNNN! I added some reverse crunches and side planks to up the torso toning, but other than that I feel awesomely sore and ready to do it all over again tomorrow. 5-4-3-2-1 = KEEPER!
Happy sweating loves,
Riss

No comments:

Post a Comment