Sunday, January 20, 2013

A NEW Level of Trust


Into my prayer closet I go, to talk to my Father…..He’s beckoning me. Its time.
Time I was honest with Him about things that I have been storing away in a “secret” place that I thought was not to be touched. Tucked away, I guess in hopes that it would either disappear, not effect the grand scheme of things, or just magically go away:-/ **shrugs**
But God says,
“Come to me and I will give you rest, I will give you peace, ease, and comfort if you give yourself to me……. completely!!!”
What does that mean? 
Completely, giving Him all of me means that I will lay out all my fear, anxieties and frustrations to the One who loves me the most. The things that I thought I wasn’t supposed to tell Him about because …..well……it would be some type of sin. As if there are some things that God doesn’t want me to talk to Him about -___-  ……smh. lol
All kinds of fear, doubt and unbelief towards Him that’s harboring and brewing within me and my Father says its time for us to talk about it.
I didn’t think He could, but He says He can handle hearing it all. He says I will walk away with peace that surpasses all understanding. And well…..I’m ready;-) Carrying it in random “hidden” mental compartments isn’t helping me, LOL! Its actually hindering me. Manifesting itself in ways that are damaging to my progressive flow of life. LOL! hahahaha. Its just NOT the flow ya’ll. Gotta get rid of every place in me that’s not bearing good fruit. So here we go, the purging process has officially begun and is now moving to the next level.
Is this also something that you have to do in order to move forward in life and with God?? Think about it. Then (if it is) don’t hesitate to act on it. Its time we be completely real with Him and truly come BOLDLY to His throne of Grace. Open up In all honesty and humility!! He’s the only One that we can fully trust to mend, make whole, and handle our hearts with care. He’s our King;-) Do you trust Him?
Xoxo
-Jaz

No comments:

Post a Comment