Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Prayer for Your Hair


A prayer to pray for your mane. Bow your head now. lol! Ok Im just kidding. But in all seriousness PRAYER CHANGES THINGS! It works it really really works!! So why not try it for your mane? Some guidance from the Lord ain’t NEVA hurt nobody! ;-)
Let us pray,
Father……
Thank you for my hair and thank You that I am fearfully and wonderfully made by You! I am confident in your Word and what you’ve said about me and even what you’ve said about my hair. I KNOW your Word and I know that its true!{Psalms 139:14, Matt 10:30}
Father I pray that You would teach me how my hair should be handled and cared for. Show me how to manage my curls, Give me understanding and comprehension of my hair so I can style it pretty, and see great length. I ask You Lord, will you teach me?
Will you lead me to the right people and the information that will help me maintain the mane that you’ve given me, please give me encouragement and strength to endure this process of removing chemicals from my mane. I want to see myself the way you see me, the way you created me and I want to become exceedingly happy and content with what I see. Help me to continue to look to You for guidance and knowledge of who I am.
I pray that I don’t get distracted by the cares of this world but that I stay steadfast and unmovable in my journey with you. Continue to strip me of everything that is not like you! Use me for your Glory, cleanse my heart. I love You Lord. In Jesus’ name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment